Anyone have a preferred method of stackup guidelines of web references to
layer stackups for 8 layers using four power planes and four signal layers?
I am torn between two methods being that I have two internal power planes.
Thanks for any help!
 Also I have a couple of BGA's on this layout and when I run (using
Protel99SE) my DRC everything is great other than the "dogbones" I had to
route to the via on all the unused pins of the BGA. Any way to create rules
for this so I do not get violations during DRC?
Thanks again!

MichaelB