Not to beat a dead horse, but what are you using for mouse software?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Choong Keat Yian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: ""Protel EDA Forum"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2003 5:49 AM
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Analysing...

> You know , i have have my own confusion both self afflicted and for using
Protel.,Since i join this company i has been told to use Protel but the fact
is that it seem to me Protel's old and new version do not alleviate anything
much other than cosmetic and workaround change as the main sunject
matter.Imagine all the feature it got but some is quite unusable for what it
intended to be,and i still didnt know why my Protel 99SE with service pack 6
still crash even thought i have 256 mb ram on a Asus board with Pentium 4 at
2.4Ghz.It happen on multiple machines both new and old and i dont think the
problem is with the Nvidia's graphic engine.