        From: Choong Keat Yian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Sat 02/08/2003 5:49 AM
        To: "Protel EDA Forum"
        Subject: Re: [PEDA] Analysing...

        You know , i have have my own confusion both self afflicted and for using
Protel.,Since i join this company i has been told to use Protel but the fact is that
it seem to me Protel's old and new version do not alleviate anything much other than
cosmetic and workaround change as the main sunject matter.Imagine all the feature it
got but some is quite unusable for what it intended to be,and i still didnt know why
my Protel 99SE with service pack 6 still crash even thought i have 256 mb ram on a
Asus board with Pentium 4 at 2.4Ghz.It happen on multiple machines both new and old
and i dont think the problem is with the Nvidia's graphic engine.

        Choong

見-jgkץy֟!wdzbXm
-ylz(kץǫ^jiB{ZrazXfjhvhkj+M!I"wah醺'^)ޱzm
-ylz(kץǫ髺W٥0+Irkzhاm
&j)Zb(kץy֟!w