I can confirm that some mouse software will screw things. I removed the
Alps touchpad mouseware from my laptop and got much better behaviour, not
only from Protel. It was so bad that on occasions the mouse cursor would
just fly about the screen on its own, opening applications as it went...
like something from the Exorcist!
Robert

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      ink.com                  To:       "Protel EDA Forum" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
                                               cc:

                      04-Aug-2003 04:18        Subject:  Re: [PEDA] Analysing...

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      "Protel EDA

                      Forum"

I would definitely try running Regclean to clean up your windows registry -
seems to alleviate most random crashing.  You can find it using an internet
search.

David Watling

                      "JaMi Smith"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "Protel EDA Forum"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      bal.net>                 cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: [PEDA]
Analysing...
                      04-Aug-2003 03:59

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      "Protel EDA

                      Forum"

Not to beat a dead horse, but what are you using for mouse software?