From: "Choong Keat Yian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: ""Protel EDA Forum"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2003 3:42 AM
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Analysing...

> Brian,you might be correct with my own pc but we have 4 new Asus equipped
pcs when i joined this company just about 4 months ago and at that time all
our pc's were nothing but Protel 99se WITH Win98 and XPs licensed version so
i think there is no problem with the master boot record but anyway we
switched back to Protel 2.7 and i see those other guys trembling with fear
when our workload increase in near future as they will have to manual route
things and for me ,i translate .pcb files to OrCAD Layout to complete the
job,thats much better.Anyway,i appreciate any replies from you all so i
consider this problem as "taken out" already althought i will appreciate any
response from anyone as i am aware that this is taken sometime for this
list.

> TQ
> Choong
>
> Brian Guralnick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >> 1) You may have a boot sector virus, or perhaps some other wacky
software
> >> has installed data or code in your master boot record (on the C:
drive).