Brian,you might be correct with my own pc but we have 4 new Asus equipped pcs when i
joined this company just about 4 months ago and at that time all our pc's were nothing
but Protel 99se WITH Win98 and XPs licensed version so i think there is no problem
with the master boot record but anyway we switched back to Protel 2.7 and i see those
other guys trembling with fear when our workload increase in near future as they will
have to manual route things and for me ,i translate .pcb files to OrCAD Layout to
complete the job,thats much better.Anyway,i appreciate any replies from you all so i
consider this problem as "taken out" already althought i will appreciate any response
from anyone as i am aware that this is taken sometime for this list.

TQ
Choong