Been there,done that.I even formatted my pc and reinstall it and it still come with
those random Error and "Fatal Attraction" dialoque.Been done with fresh installed
WinXP on 3 other different machine too,its all the same.I have tried to use RegClean
to do the job too,its all the same.There is no guarantee of the same nature but the
style of the problem of crash is the same.I believe in my last call when i reformat my
own pc and then run Protel 99SE,well its all the same and i consider my lucky only
when for somehow it work till my job finished.

Choong