The Protel license is a user license. It gives you the right to install and use it on a machine, lan, etc - depending on what you paid for.

It does not restrict for whom the work is done. If you use a properly licensed copy of Protel, you can design a board with that software for whomever you wish. The registered owner of the license may have restrictions on how you use their purchase, but Altium doesn't.

Altium wouldn't be able to sell their products if they tried to control for whom you can do work. A service bureau, for example, may use Protel software to do designs for dozens of different companies during the course of a year.