Whole other can of worms in that question.

Regardless of the license issue, what does your employers contract say
about this.

For one, all my employees are prohibited from taking on paid work in
similar fields or making use of skills and/or training and/or company
resources the company has invested in them and/or made available to them
in the course of their employment,(for personal benefit, payment in
kind, hire or financial reward I believe the terms are) or second job
without the companies consent. There is of course provisions to protect
the employees rights should the second job or work not be related to
their day job or the investments made by the company in them.

Although I would see your dilemma as more of a professional ethics
issue, than a Protel s/w license issue, your employment contract would
well be worth a look.

In any case I think the best people to ask would be your HR people or
your direct superior.

Best Regards

John A. Ross

RSD Communications Ltd
8 BorrowMeadow Road
Springkerse Industrial Estate
Stirling, Scotland FK7 7UW

Tel     +44 [0]1786 450572 Ext 225 (Office)
Tel     +44 [0]1786 450572 Ext 248 (Lab)
Fax     +44 [0]1786 474653
GSM     +44 [0]7831 373727

Email   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW     http://www.rsd.tv