Jon

Without being able to read the rest of it might seem like that. I did
say above that there is provisions to protect their rights elsewhere,
that was a sincere statement.

I would not also say it was restrictive, if you worked on any
confidential projects or used proprietary technology I am sure your
employer would have you under personal NDA or contract even AFTER you
left them.

The principle is easy, if the company invests in them, they should
invest in the company with their best efforts and loyalty. In fact we
even invested in them by paying the fees for vocational training or
education they wish to take on their own time, for personal improvement
as long as it increases their skills base used within the company.
Because of this even some of our assembly operators have attained
education to degree level.

They are as important to invest in as EDA software, machines or anything
else :-) and their loyalty is something that is earned, not bought or
constrained by contract.

Best Regards

John A. Ross

RSD Communications Ltd
8 BorrowMeadow Road
Springkerse Industrial Estate
Stirling, Scotland FK7 7UW

Tel     +44 [0]1786 450572 Ext 225 (Office)
Tel     +44 [0]1786 450572 Ext 248 (Lab)
Fax     +44 [0]1786 474653
GSM     +44 [0]7831 373727

Email   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW     http://www.rsd.tv