> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jon Elson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2003 12:14 AM
> To: Protel EDA Forum
> Subject: Re: [PEDA] License Legalities

Wow dude,

Guess I touched a personal nerve here ? Which seems to have clouded your
perception of what I wrote.

But without the full picture or appreciation of our employees FULL T&C
and working environment, I fail to see what makes you so informed as to
compare me to the type of corporate tyranny you mention below.

If I ever took things personally I might be offended :-)

So I wont respond directly to what you have written below as I am
nothing like the kind of person you are insinuating.

Good luck with whatever good crusade you are on.

As a last thought, our longest serving employee, excluding myself, has
been with us 14 years of their own choice. Our shortest serving employee
is 3 years, after him the least length of service of the others is 6
years. We operate a flat management structure where we all work on the
same level. There ages range from 23 to 56. All of them are welcome to
resign with only 1 weeks notice if they wish (that IS in their T&C). No
slavery here.

Not exactly the same picture as you painted below.

But such discussions are much more fun over a beer, instead of a list
server, as words alone only ever convey cold sentiment & no sincerity
whatsoever, so very often are taken out of context.

Best Regards

John A. Ross

RSD Communications Ltd
8 BorrowMeadow Road
Springkerse Industrial Estate
Stirling, Scotland FK7 7UW

Tel     +44 [0]1786 450572 Ext 225 (Office)
Tel     +44 [0]1786 450572 Ext 248 (Lab)
Fax     +44 [0]1786 474653
GSM     +44 [0]7831 373727

Email   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW     http://www.rsd.tv