From: "Igor Gmitrovic" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 2003/09/17 Wed PM 08:51:38 EDT
To: "Protel EDA Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [PEDA] P99SE has Altzheimers' ?

Maybe they were not mis-leading us intentionally. They changed their policies a lot
recently, with ATS and DXP and all, so P99SE got a boot, as they could not afford to
support two versions of SW. We might want to follow this path, though, to get SP7. It
seems to be ideallistic cause now, but it would still be worthwile for us here.

Igor