Hello the List,

This group has been most wonderfully helpful.  Responses have been both more timely
and more useful than responses from Protel tech support (Not that I am running them
down).  I have a few questions concerning some quirks or erroneus documentation (I'm
not sure which).  I would appreciate the combined wisdom of experienced users.

1)  On page 569 of the User's manual (for 99 SE), it tells you that to resize a room,
click on the room to focus it and then grab one of the handles to resize it.  When I
follow these instructions, my cursor immediately jumps to the lower left corner (the
origin, I think) and only allows me to move it.  Is there some way, other than
changing the numbers in the dialog box, to resize it?

2)  How do you move component designators on a PCB?  I can move them to a fixed
position (i.e. "Left-Center" etc.) in the dialog box, but I can't click on them and
move them to the place I want them to be.

3)  On page 87 of the user's manual, there is a note that if you want to see which
objects a global change will make without making that change, then enable the
selection option in the copy attributes column.  This is supposed to highlight the
object thusly affected but it doesn't.  Is this a bug, a misdocumentation, or am I
doing something wrong?

Thank you so much for your help.

Michael