Thanks, that does work. I had thought about that, but hadn't actually tried it.

It's not exactly intuitive, you have to clear the part selection box, and select same in the selection box in the to match by column. Then the selection box in the copy column becomes checked. Now you have to expect that everything that is currently selected will become unselected, even though the part selection box is no longer checked! It almost makes sense! But it does work!

just do the same thing that you did to select them in reverse
i just tried it
not as easy as a global deselect but not too bad

Dennis Saputelli

--
Dennis Saputelli

  ========= send only plain text please! - no HTML ==========
Integrated Controls, Inc.           www.integratedcontrolsinc.com
2851 21st Street                    tel: 415-647-0480
San Francisco, CA 94110             fax: 415-647-3003

Cheesecote Mountain CAMAC, 24 Halley Drive; Pomona, NY 10970 voice: 845 364 0211, fax: 845 362 6947, www.cmcamac.com