as i have said before
it isn't a matter of some specific 'problematic' DDBs
causing this behavoir

it's the software and/or some interaction with the hardware

Dennis Saputelli

--
Dennis Saputelli

  ========= send only plain text please! - no HTML ==========
Integrated Controls, Inc.           www.integratedcontrolsinc.com
2851 21st Street                    tel: 415-647-0480
San Francisco, CA 94110             fax: 415-647-3003