In a message dated 10/2/2003 6:13:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>    I too am running P99SE SP6 on W2KPro (with all updates and recently
> SP4), I never see this issue. I have also never seen it prior to any of the
> updates or SP4. So is there some other issue besides updates or service packs? I
> know one thing that I do religiously, close design databases prior to closing
> P99SE. Every time, without exception!

I have found that it helps to close all ddb's individually before closing
Protel, but it isn't absolute. In the case of the database that started this
thread, even attempting to close the ddb without closing Protel would hang it
completely. And if it's just a long delay, then it's a VERY long one, because on
at least one occasion I left it overnight and it was still hung in the morning.

Steve Hendrix