Robert,
        I thought that you were suggesting that you closed the DDBs prior to closing
P99SE but just wasn't sure. I still don't quite understand your comment about closing
design utilities between compresses. I don't understand what precisely you mean by
closing design utilities, do you mean specific servers that you may have open while
working on a specific DDB?
        Has anybody tried running the repair utility on these problematic DDBs? Did it
help?

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer