Try Advanced Circuits. www.4pcb.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Hamid A. Wasti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 10:35 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: [PEDA] Flex Circuits

I am looking for a manufacturer that can do flex circuits, both
prototype quantities and runs of a few hundred pieces.  We have been
extremely underwhelmed by the company we have been working with and
would like to try someone new that comes with good recommendations.

Any recommendations for a company here in the US that can manufacture
flex circuits, that you have used and have been happy with, would be
greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Hamid