At 07:35 AM 10/31/2003 -0800, you wrote:
I am looking for a manufacturer that can do flex circuits, both prototype quantities and runs of a few hundred pieces. We have been extremely underwhelmed by the company we have been working with and would like to try someone new that comes with good recommendations.

Greetings Hamid,

I know Advanced Circuits just started offering flex recently. If their abilities with flex are anything like their abilities with regular boards, I would certainly go to them to inquire! They are my board house of choice, and with the dozens of orders we've placed with them in the past two years, (both small prototype orders and large runs) we have not had a single problem with any order. I can't speak highly enough of their commitment to service and support, as well as matching or beating anyone else's prices.

http://www.4pcb.com

Good luck in your quest! I'd certainly love to hear what others have to say with their experiences doing flex work, as I've always found it quite intriguing but as of yet have not had an application it was needed for. Would be great to be able to read up on it, though.

Regards,
-- Matt