At 08:44 PM 11/3/2003, you wrote:
interesting
what is that in US$ ?

US$1.00 is roughly AU$1.50

at the 12 mil level double is a lot!

So it ends up as $US16 million. But I''m not at all sure how to relate that figure to what's in the annual report. Altium Ltd itself shows fiscal 2003 revenue of AU$31 million. That would be about US$20 million.

Reading over the annual report, I realise the matter is a tad complicated, because of the existence of Altium Ltd as the parent entity and then other companies owned by Altium. On first glance, however, the position of Altium, even though losses are shown for fiscal 2003, seems to be quite healthy. They could pay off all liabilities and deferred expenses with current assets and still have a couple of million dollars left, plus non-current assets including the software rights, etc.