Ian wrote:
The rules are imported from the PCB so are basically OK when you start the
command. I
am surprised that anyone would have too much trouble finding it.

You mention two important things in two emails....Thank You.    The first
assumes that I can  import my rules in Camtastik. Neat feature, but if I am
using Camtastik stand- alone.  I wont have the  rules interface.  We only
tried it in DXP, I will have to try it again in 2004.  I need to
clarify..last I checked in DXP,   the antenna detection did not function as
stand alone.  So we ended up buying additional software which works as stand
alone to checking gerber files.
You also mentioned 2004 did not support "unconnected nets constraints". That
would explain why saving the file back to version 4 is not completely
compatible.  Thanks for the clarification

Ian wrote:
4) P2004 allows height checking (both online and batch)

We found a way to create virtual components which are  used as component
keep outs  to fool 99SE into thinking it was 3D. It works both online batch
in 99SE.

Mike Reagan