  From: John A. Ross [RSDTV]
  To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
  Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 9:01 PM
  Subject: Re: [PEDA] Need more software

  Mike

  In Camtastic I believe it was called 'net antennas', how effective it was I
  do not know.

  I have a customer supplied seat of CAM350 (not fully loaded unfortunately)
  with which I am required to validate their designs with and deliver a CAM350
  document to them as well before they will approve delivery.

  It also does this well.

  However our supplier of paste screens for our own mpm3030 loves Camtastic
  99, wont use anything else, and he can make it sit up and dance better than
  I could ever get CAM350 too, or seen CG-CAM do either. A lot can be done in
  Camtastic with scripting as well I think.

  I always intended to visit them for a few days to see it in action, being
  driven by someone who knows it well. But no time, as usual :(

  John