Mike

You can disable this by telling it not to open output files after
generated.

Project Options, Output Options, Open output after compile, uncheck.

I know that makes no sense because of this compile word.

Ian drops hints about the poor choice of the word 'compile' quite
regularly in his postings, but it is still there, perhaps in SP1 ? :-)

As regards, net antennas & Camtastic, I just tried a board with a spare
2mm trace sticking out from a 1.2mm via and the PCB Design Check comes
up clean. I am looking to see if it is me, or the tool before posting
more.

John