Joe wrote:
I had the same comment about being in a project, why oh why does it have to
be this way?

Yea, I agree what's up with that?  If I can keep hammering on the minor
issues,  when it generates gerbers it would be nice to have them placed
neatly in a folder instead of spewing the output on my pc then I have
re-sort the files into a neat folder which is what I have to do to send them
out.   Who thought of this stuff?  Didnt they have any design experience at
all?

Mike Reagan