PH

Doesn't sound like you would qualify for TOP GUN either since you made the
ill fated decision like the rest of us poor fools to use "PROTEL HELL" .

I  use a combination of design tools, including ORCAD for schematic, ELECTRA
and SPECCTRA for routing.   BTW I also own a seat of PADS PowerPCB.   What
is neat, is that PROTEL does port to all of these , very easily.   And yes
without mistakes.  (Except I do not trust DXP/2004 products)

I have no doubt that several designers on this forum including Mr. Wilson,
Mr. Lomax, and a few others would give any competition  a run for their
money given the chance. These are very qualified people in my
opinion......even if I don't agree with Ian  (please take no offense)
Several runner ups have used PCAD which is just awe full software, (now a
cousin to DXP)  What do you have to say to PCAD users?  Same response?

Mike Reagan
EDSI