Does not work for me in 99SE. It is really a DXP feature.

99SE > If I have an existing wire and drop a resistor onto it 2 junctions are placed
at each
resistor pin. But no separate wire segment is created 'under' the part between the 2
pins.

If an attempt is made to select the wire segment between the 2 resistor pins (under
it) then the
whole wire will be selected. No additional 'nodes' have been added at the junctions
created at the
resistor pins or under the part to isolate that wire segment.

Unless I am missing some setting ?

John