While experimenting with templates in P99SEsp6 I find that an included logo (BMP image) does not always show up.

If the Ddb with the templates is open, all is well. If I close that Ddb and keep the design open the logo still shows, but when I open the design the next day (and keep the templates Ddb closed) the logo is replaced with the text "Logo IE.bmp file not found". The rest of the template shows up just fine.

I have imported the BMP file into the design Ddb: no success.
Design-Template-Update produces a 'file format not recognised' error.

When I use Design-Template-SetTemplateFilename and reselect the template from the templates Ddb the logo shows up again, even on sheets and Ddbs that are opened afterwards. Closing the templates Ddb makes no difference.

The handbook is not really clear on this subject, nor is the online help so I suspect I missed something essential.
Can any of you guys point me in the correct direction? Any input is greatly appreceated.

Leo Potjewijd hardware designer Integrated Engineering B.V.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+31 20 4620700