From: Leo Potjewijd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 9:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PEDA] logo in template does not show

While experimenting with templates in P99SEsp6 I find that an included
logo
(BMP image) does not always show up.

If the Ddb with the templates is open, all is well. If I close that Ddb
and
keep the design open the logo still shows, but when I open the design
the
next day (and keep the templates Ddb closed) the logo is replaced with
the
text "Logo IE.bmp file not found". The rest of the template shows up
just fine.

I have imported the BMP file into the design Ddb: no success.
Design-Template-Update produces a 'file format not recognised' error.

When I use Design-Template-SetTemplateFilename and reselect the template

from the templates Ddb the logo shows up again, even on sheets and Ddbs
that are opened afterwards. Closing the templates Ddb makes no
difference.

The handbook is not really clear on this subject, nor is the online help
so
I suspect I missed something essential.
Can any of you guys point me in the correct direction? Any input is
greatly
appreceated.

Leo Potjewijd
hardware designer