this issue is always a bit of a mystery
inside the DDB is proven not to work, it only seems to work sometimes

if you put the graphic in the DDB which holds the sch template files
that seems to work (but sometimes they still disappear though)
i started putting copies of the graphic all over the place
(various folders that seemed relavant)
and for the last year or so they haven't disappeared
i never did exactly figure it out though

Dennis Saputelli

Leo Potjewijd wrote:

> While experimenting with templates in P99SEsp6 I find that an included logo
> (BMP image) does not always show up.
>
> If the Ddb with the templates is open, all is well. If I close that Ddb and
> keep the design open the logo still shows, but when I open the design the
> next day (and keep the templates Ddb closed) the logo is replaced with the
> text "Logo IE.bmp file not found". The rest of the template shows up just fine.
>
> I have imported the BMP file into the design Ddb: no success.
> Design-Template-Update produces a 'file format not recognised' error.
>
> When I use Design-Template-SetTemplateFilename and reselect the template
> from the templates Ddb the logo shows up again, even on sheets and Ddbs
> that are opened afterwards. Closing the templates Ddb makes no difference.
>
> The handbook is not really clear on this subject, nor is the online help so
> I suspect I missed something essential.
> Can any of you guys point me in the correct direction? Any input is greatly
> appreceated.
>
> Leo Potjewijd
> hardware designer
> Integrated Engineering B.V.
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> +31 20 4620700

Integrated Controls, Inc.           Tel: 415-647-0480  EXT 107
2851 21st Street                    Fax: 415-647-3003
San Francisco, CA 94110             www.integratedcontrolsinc.com