From: "edsi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Protel EDA Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 12:29 PM
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Router comparison

> Joe,
>
> If you are designing boards full time ....and not just a few boards a
year,  a good router is a must.     I keep a log.   I designed over 40
boards for each of the past 6 years.    The router costs  are easy for me to
justify.

> I also perfer having 2nd party software for routing because it doesnt tie
up my main CAD system.  Hey Altium what a novel idea.....I dont want
integrated routers....ever.     I can work on two boards at once if one is
routing.   Wow what a concept...I can really multitask on two PCs