On 09:28 AM 1/06/2004, edsi said:
Thank You Mr Ross for providing that link. Any direct Protel affiliation would support my previous accusations that Mr. Wilson could slightly be a little biased by defending any position that Protel takes.

A perfectly reasonable charge .... if I did in fact "defending any position that Protel takes". Selective reading is one of my difficulties as well so you are not the only one with this affliction.

It would be fair to say he also got paid for it also.

Yes.

Hey Fellow's CAD users careful what you read on the internet.

I agree.

Ian