Gavin,

You need to ask your local Altium office this question.

Altium says that in certain parts of the world where software piracy is common, the license is tied to the hardware. Elsewhere, the standard license is a portable key file with a .alt extension that unlocks the software regardless of the machine on which it is installed. The wording of the license for the version here specifically states that the software may be installed on a work machine for an individual, that individual's laptop. Provided NZ isn't considered one of Altium's high risk areas, you should be able to do exactly what you are asking.

The demo software is always tied to the machine - again, according to Altium.

Regards