Hi all,

Just to reiterate,  the problem is solved after editing the .rcs file and wasn't
solvable with
clicking buttons.  See the scrn-ok.jpg for what it was supposed to look like (the
after picture) as
opposed to scrn2.jpg (the before picture).

http://www.autoartisans.com/protel/scrn-ok.jpg

John

Wireless CAN with the CANRF module now available.
http://www.autoartisans.com/products
Automation Artisans Inc.
Ph. 1 250 544 4950