The main window is indeed maximized.  You can do this experiment yourself.  Whatever
resolution you
are using, just right click on the desktop, select properties and set a lower
resolution screen
size.  It's a bug in Protel that sets up the size when it's installed and then no
longer considers
in after running.  Nor is there an option to convince it to look again.

I've tried deleting Client99SE.ini and although it appears to create the correct
desktop,  all the
servers and their serial/ID numbers are missing so it can't load a file.

I'll try adjusting some other parameters.

John

Wireless CAN with the CANRF module now available.
http://www.autoartisans.com/products
Automation Artisans Inc.
Ph. 1 250 544 4950