Hi Ian and Tony,

http://www.autoartisans.com/protel/scrn1.jpg
http://www.autoartisans.com/protel/scrn2.jpg

Here's the two shots I've compressed the JPGs down to 800x600 which screws up the
drawings a bit but
shows the problem.  Notice that the bottom scroll bar goes missing and even the bottom
arrow of the
RH scroll bar also vanishes.

I'll check the .ini files out.

Thanks for your input.

John

Wireless CAN with the CANRF module now available.
http://www.autoartisans.com/products
Automation Artisans Inc.
Ph. 1 250 544 4950