>From these screen captures, this seems to be what is happening.

There are two windows shown, the design explorer parent, and the
schematic/ddb child.  Each has its own three buttons for minimize,
maximize/restore, and close.

In SCRN2, both are maximized, in SCRN1 the parent is maximized, but the child
is not.

In order to make SCRN1 look like SCRN2, click the maximize (middle) button in
the child window.  Or, to make SCRN2 look like SCRN1, click the restore
(middle) button of the child window.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Dammeyer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 10:12 PM
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Protel EDA Window Size

Hi Ian and Tony,

http://www.autoartisans.com/protel/scrn1.jpg
http://www.autoartisans.com/protel/scrn2.jpg

Here's the two shots I've compressed the JPGs down to 800x600 which screws up
the drawings a bit but shows the problem.  Notice that the bottom scroll bar
goes missing and even the bottom arrow of the RH scroll bar also vanishes.

I'll check the .ini files out.

Thanks for your input.

John

Wireless CAN with the CANRF module now available.
http://www.autoartisans.com/products
Automation Artisans Inc.
Ph. 1 250 544 4950