Hi Tony,

Don't know if you've read my solution email yet.  The way to break it is to put one of
the floating
tool bars outside the new window dimensions.  That breaks it and it's repeatable.
Editing the .rcs
file solves the problem.  I now have a working (if you can call 99SE as a completely
working)
system.

Thanks for your input.

John