From: Ian Wilson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 9:33 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Protel EDA Window Size

On 01:49 PM 9/06/2004, Tony Karavidas said:
>Scroll bars where? If I have 99SE open with no project files, then no
scroll
>bars exist. They only appear when I open a file which requires panning.

You can get scroll bars on the P99SE main window if you have an editor
client window that is not maximised but is position so that part of it is
out of the visible area of the application. Does that make sense?  Is this
what you are having a problem with, John.

Can you put a screen shot on a web page for us to see? If you need somehere
to put it try:
http://www.proteluser.com
You can stick attachments there. A good spot might be:
http://www.proteluser.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=19

Ian