On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 22:54:50 -0600, you wrote:

>I can not figure how to do the same for currents, and even if it is possible,
>it is extremely inefficient to do it this way as opposed to just dragging a
>probe on to the point of interest.

There is no single current in a net (with more than 2 nodes) and (as far as
I know) no concept of node ordering or from-tos in a spice netlist.

You need to break the net in two, add a component to short the two nets and
measure the current in that component. A zero value voltage source,
resistor or inductor would do.

If other simulators let you place a current probe on a wire then it must be
a very specific kludge where sticking something on the wire actually splits
it and inserts a 2 pin component. How can you tell the direction of current
flow with such a 'probe' ?

Cheers, Terry.