Thanks Jim. That's a big help. Is there a similar command for trimming wires
in schematics?

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Monroe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2004 5:12 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Copy selection to layer

Bob- Are you talking about moving the end of a trace? If so, the shortcut
was Ctrl + LeftClick. DXP still has this capability by using the move drag
end command but shortcut doesn't work anymore, it was reassigned to
highlight net. You can re-assign the shortcut back to the Move/Drag command
or give it a new shortcut.

I have a favorite little know trick that did make the transition intact.
Excess length of track stubs can be trimmed simply by double clicking while
Interactive Routing ("Automatically Remove Loops" must be enabled). The
stub beyond the double click point instantly disappears. Having the
electrical snap enabled also helps.

BTW, I'm trying to figure out which DXP shortcut keys are not yet used.
Does anyone know if it is possible to list shortcuts sorted by keystroke?
This was another easy task in 99se that isn't so apparent in DXP.

JM