After using two different dual head cards from ATI it would not be my choice to use any of their cards again. They come with Dell which would not be my choice either.

From: "Linden Doyle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PEDA" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [PEDA] Video Board Recommendations ?
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 14:58:18 +1000

Greetings all,

I have heard that some brands of video cards can show problems when running
Protel.

Does anyone have any recommendations as to whose video boards work well and
those I should steer clear of?

I'm not after the latest and greatest video gamers mega-card just something
that will reliably display Protel PCBs and Schematics preferably upgradable
to a dual monitor setup (either a board with 2 outputs or the ability to
operate with 2 seperate boards)

Best Regards,

Linden Doyle
Product Development Engineer