On 1/20/07, Andrew Dupont <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'd love to hear some feedback.  I've been looking at this code for way
> too long now, so a fresh pair of eyes may point out something obvious
> that I've missed.  Also, I'd love it if someone were to modify this
> code to add new stuff so that $$ can accommodate a wider range of
> selectors.

Andrew-

I'm reviewing your code for the second time now and still I cannot find
anything bad about it. It is faster, it is better... So what are we waiting
for? Let's get this into core first and then ponder about extending it even
further. Changes and collaboration are easier when you have it versioned!

-m