Hey Andrew!

Andrew Dupont a écrit :
> I've finally submitted this as patch #7568 (http://dev.rubyonrails.org/
> ticket/7568) and have updated the test page at (http://

This is great, but you would need to provide unit tests for the extra
features...

> Also, selectors with pseudoelements (e.g., div:first-child) are
> conspicuously absent.  Whoever feels like writing the requisite
> regexen would be my friend for life.

I'm going to try and implement (at least some of the) pseudo-elements,
and provide unit tests for current extra selectors and those I'd add.
I'll try and have a look at your FIXME's as well.

--
Christophe Porteneuve aka TDD
[EMAIL PROTECTED]