I'm not gonna say to you that if you have something complex calling
"destructors" isn't correct. I'm just gonna argue against it being in
core, as IMHO it's something that not really many people need, and,
since you have to call it manually, the best you can do is defining a
naming convention, not a behavior.

So.... do it if you want it, I'm not one to tell you what methods you
can or cannot call on your projects :)

Best,
-Nicolas