Mislav said:
>  Also, multiple inheritance isn't all that good. There is a reason Java and
> C++ successors like Objective-C and C# chose not to support it. JavaScript
> 2.0 looks like it will not support it either.

So, it's a design goal not to have multiple inheritance.

Besides, we all heard "composition is better than inheritance" :)
Instead of rigidly inheriting from multiple sources, just delegate
behavior to other objects. It's *that* simple. And it's effective too
;)

Or use dojo, or OpenLayers, or whatever else you fancy :)

Best,
-Nicolas