This is a bit off topic, but what would be the ideal process of
submitting patches for you guys?
It seems to me that the trac bugtracker is pretty much ignored, so
should I send patches to this ML. And should I send multiple patches,
or one big patch from which you can pick what you feel would be a good
addition?