WLQ,

You really have received **GREAT** advice along with ample code to get
this working (with a bit of work on your end). It is not an overly
complicated request where no mere mortal can figure out/implement.
Especially with all the code that has already been shared. You may
need to learn a bit more about each technology that you will need to
use to put together all the pieces. And that will help you in the long
run anyway. These great people won't be here to do your homework for
you every time you need a completed new feature added. And it seems
like since no one has given you a 100% complete, soup to nuts solution
specific to your server/framework/flow, you just keep asking for more.
These contributors are really awesome people, and want to help guide
others to their own solution. They don't want to be your personal
contractor. Especially if you are not willing to go out and learn
things on your own.

Sorry if I am sounding like an jerk here. This whole thread has
frustrated me for some reason.

And of course, thank you for all the good people that have already
shared so much great information... here and all across the group.

- Jeff