Keith,

I agree, and (for one) would be happy to get away from analog.  The last
time I surfed for ADTV was about a year ago, so my knowledge is probably
outdated.  I could only find a (Netherlands?) group that was pursuing it,
and it looked like their equipment was more ground-based, rack mount, etc.,
etc.

We should also look for an HD camera that provides to correctly compressed
digital output.  Plus, we may be able to multiplex a few cameras more easily
than in the analog domain.

This would definitely be a good step toward an orbital platform :-)   Maybe
a Capstone (Andrew?) project could be set up for this?

Do you have any links to the latest R&D in amateur DTV?

Frank