I've just about finished a quick pass over all of the programming guide,
and I'm at the point where I'm ready to start "porting" over your guide,
Steve.
I've been really busy with real life things, but I'm going to try finishing
this up soon.

If anyone wants to have a look at the current state,  the link is:
http://pyglet.readthedocs.io/en/latest
It seems to take a long time for the new changes to reflect, so give it a
few hours or so.

I think there is still a lot to be done with improving the content, so this
is by no means final. Since Steve got the ball rolling on the technical
parts of the documentation, I think we can try harder to get the content up
to a nicer quality as well.