Hi Abhik,

Thanks a lot for your suggestions. I've been testing this in my own fork, so
that I don't clog up the main repository with test commits.

I was thinking about the svg errors. It would be nice to keep them as svg, but
I suppose that converting them is fine if it will help get past the failure
points. (Thanks for the script!)

I'll implement your suggestions in my fork, and let you know how it goes. I
have Read The Docs set up to build my fork as well. Its strange, because even
though the builds fail, the new docs seem to magically appear on RTD after a
day or so.

Mercurial does take a bit of getting used to. Let us know if you have
questions. Maybe we can update the docs to add a few pointers on how to get
started.

-Ben